Comprehensive Behavior Modification
- A two-hour initial visit at the Muskoka Dog Social Club to get to know one another and for me to properly understand your dog's behaviour issues
- Four hours to develop an extensive tailored strategy and plan to guide you through a three-month modification program to address the behaviours.
- A two-hour session to review and tweak the plan to work with you and your family along with practical hands-on training.
- I provide ongoing support check-ins for a full three month period, including responding to text messages, emails and phone calls.
- Periodic face-to-face engagement if required and if deemed necessary a private 1/2 day one-on-one with the dog and Sparky.