Comprehensive Behavior Modification - Sibling Groups (Multi-dogs)
- A two-hour initial visit to get to know one another and for me to properly understand your dogs' behaviour issues. This is arranged at the Muskoka Dog Social Club.
- Eight hours to develop an extensive tailored strategy and plan for both dog separately, and also for their relationship with each other. This will guide you through a three-month modification program to address the behaviours.
- A two-hour session to review and tweak the plan to work with you and your family along with practical hands-on training.
- Ongoing sessions once a month to work through each dog's areas of rehabilitation
- I provide ongoing support check-ins for a full three month period, including responding to text messages, emails and phone calls.
- Periodic face-to-face engagement if required and if deemed necessary a private 1/2 day one-on-one with the dog and Sparky.
Note: House-visits are available, please an additional $150. for two trips. Outside of Huntsville by 30 mins? Travel fees, in addition to House-visit fees, are quoted on a case by case basis.